To make a booking, receive a quote, or discuss the possibility of a wedding; please Contact the team at Yarra Blooms for an appointment with a member of the creative design team.
Before attending your appointment there is are a few things you can think about and consider..
We have found that there is a lot to consider when getting married. With so many things to organise and get excited about we try to take care of everything so you don’t have to. Here are some things to think about that we might ask you. This will also help us with achieving exactly what you envisage for your wedding.
- Colour scheme
- Photos of flowers you like
- A mood board or “pinterest board”
- Season/ time or year you are getting married (this will effect flower availability)
- Will your venue or ceremony need flowers?
- Will you have your flowers delivered to you at home or to the venue?
- Will you pick them up from us?
- When and where are you having photos ? will your flowers be there in time ?
- Will the grooms Buttonholes need to go to a different address ?
- Is there someone in the area that can pick up your flowers ? (this may save delivery charges)
- Hens party workshop for hair pieces and photo opportunities.
Whilst you may have picked out your perfect bridal bouquet and what your maid of honour will be carrying down the aisle, have you thought about:
T's and C's
Please ensure you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of booking with us. We want this to be your perfect day and help you out in every way we can. Our Terms and Conditions ensure we are on the same page with you booking and we dont forget anything.
Lastly, we suggest browsing through our website and Instagram to get inspired for your own designs. You can also look up your venue to see what they suggest for decoration, and installations. This may inspire you to try something different or fall in love with something another bride has tried.
We suggest using websites like “Pinterest” and “Easy Weddings” to save photos and ideas and show us exactly what you have in mind. The more prepared you are when approaching your appointment with us, the more organised we can be in designing your wedding flowers.