Yarra Blooms adore making bespoke wedding flowers and floral installations. Our wedding flowers and bouquets are romantic and whimsical. To make a booking to discuss your wedding blooms or to receive a quote, please contact the team at Yarra Blooms for an appointment.
Email Lisa@yarrablooms.com or call 03 98440066
Before attending your appointment there is are a few things you can think about and consider.
- Colour scheme
- Photos of flowers you like
- Season/ time of year you are getting married (this will affect flower availability)
- Will your venue or ceremony need flowers?
- Will you have your flowers delivered to you at home or to the venue?
- When and where are you having photos?
- Will the groom’s buttonholes need to go to a different address?
- Is there someone in the area that can pick up your flowers? (this may save delivery charges)
- Hens party workshop for hair pieces and photo opportunities.
Whilst you may have picked out your perfect bridal bouquet, have you thought about:
- Grooms Buttonhole
- Groomsmen Buttonholes
- Flower girl petals
- Cake toppers and decorations
- Venue Installation
- Arbour Installation
- Wishing Well decoration
- A Welcome Sign
- Table Centres
- A lapel or wrist corsage for the groom’s parents
- Hairpiece for the flower girl
- A throw bouquet (free when you spend over $1000)
- Have you given the florist your delivery address
T’s and C’s
Please ensure you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of booking with us. We want this to be your perfect day and help you out in every way we can. Our Terms and Conditions ensure we are on the same page with your booking and we don’t forget anything.
Lastly, we suggest browsing through our website and Instagram to get inspired for your own designs. You can also look up your venue to see what they suggest for decoration, and installations. This may inspire you to try something different or fall in love with something another bride has tried.
We suggest using websites like “Pinterest” and “Easy Weddings” to save photos and ideas and show us exactly what you have in mind. The more prepared you are when approaching your appointment with us, the more organised we can be in designing your wedding flowers.